On this weeks episode I talk to 10x IPF World Champion Jen Thompson.
- Her athletic background and how she got into PL
- Being a mom and how she balances mom life, a regular job, and now life with boys that are now competitive as well.
- How she stays motivated, especially given she’s been on top for over 10 plus years; where motivation can sometimes wane when you don’t feel pushed.
- How she felt after raw nationals and if she ever felt like people were rooting against her.
- How that meet changed her training going forward
- What it means winning World Games Athlete of the year.
Vote everyday at www.sbd-usa.com/jen
YouTube: 132 Pounds Of Power
YouTube: Thompson’s Gym